ACCURATE & DETAILED
Floor plans play an essential role in the marketing of a property. Evidence shows that buyers want them and listings with floor plans generate more enquiries.
Without a property floor plan potential purchasers are in the dark about the layout of the property. Without time to waste viewing unsuitable properties buyers expect a floor plan and assume that it will be accurate. So if you want happy customers and more of them, a floor plan from us is the obvious solution. With most enquiries originating online, a property floor plan combined with our fantastic photographs and even a video will make your marketing an unstoppable force.
We have invested in the latest, cutting edge software which allows us to draw floor plans digitally on-site, giving us the advantage of a complete plan before we leave the property. This vastly reduces turnaround times and greatly improves accuracy. Using this incredible software enables us to create complex plans with greater accuracy than ever before. We can produce finished plans in a number of formats and colours to suit your requirements.
New builds, renovations, holiday lets and residential properties will all benefit from detailed and accurate floor plans. So if you have a property in Yorkshire in areas such as York, Leeds, Harrogate, Wetherby, Thirsk, Malton or Selby then get in touch.
When choosing your floor plan provider make sure they cover all the bases
- Internal wall thickness; Are different wall thicknesses recorded and taken into account? This can have a major effect on gross internal area.
- Detailed measurements; Are measurements presented on the plan clearly and unambiguously?
- Chimney breasts and obtrusions; These can make a major difference to how you can use a space. Are they being recorded correctly?
- Experience; Are they experts in their field with a proven track record of delivering accurate plans?
- Continuity; Is the same person who visited the property delivering the finished plan? It’s common in the industry to outsource the digitisation of a paper plan meaning the sketch is being interpreted by someone who has never set foot in the house. At Exposure Property Marketing the same person deals with the plan from start to finish.
- Accuracy; Do they have a multi stage checking process to eliminate any omissions or errors?